Infertility treatment in homeopathy
If you feel exhausted and emotionally depleted by your struggle with infertility, you are not alone. One in five couples have problems with conceiving. Homeopathy for infertility offers you a real chance to become pregnant naturally.
Something I hear from my infertility clients very often is
“My friend conceived within a month of trying. Why isn’t it happening to me??
I see a lot of grief and tears. People go through months and months of ovulation-stimulating medications, Clomiphene (or Clomid), IUI, ICSI and cycles of IVF. Trying for a baby destroys their sex life. Something that once was a source of joy, fun and connection becomes a chore, dictated by the calendar. Couples find themselves in a place of resentment and blame. Intimacy becomes a distant memory. It feels like your whole life is on hold.
Infertility is hard. It truly tests your marriage. But there is an easier, more wholesome way to conceive. Homeopathy for infertility gives couples hope. It makes your dream of cuddling your new-born baby come true.
Why isn’t it happening?
Infertility can have multiple causes. There are many possible reasons why a couple can’t conceive. Some of them are:
- Age: let’s face it, we begin thinking of babies much later than our parents and grandparents did. We take our time choosing the right partner and work on gaining financial stability. Women go on to have rewarding careers. In the modern day and age there are many things on the list before we think of starting a family. Our bodies don’t wait around though, and fertility declines as we age.
- Pollution and toxicity: in addition to GMO foods and other toxins, we all know that plastic pollution is a disaster. Chemicals from plastics mimic oestrogen and disrupt our endocrine system. They find their way into our bodies through the water we drink and the food we eat.
- Lifestyle, poor nutrition: we eat on the go, grab take-aways instead of home-cooked meals. We also gobble our food rather than eat mindfully.
- Contraceptive pill and other medications: most women who come to me seeking homeopathy for infertility have been on the pill at some stage of their lives. And a lot of them for many years. The contraceptive pill shuts down our reproductive system. This drug is designed to do something completely unnatural to our body. Overuse of antibiotics is another common issue. Antibiotics affect the mucus that a woman produces. If the mucus is too acidic, it kills the sperm instantly. Antibiotics also disrupt gut health and cause candida. Both of these issues contribute to infertility.
Last but not least – stress
- Stress: stress is bad news for couples who are trying to conceive. Dealing with stress is a top priority for our body, while reproduction is at the bottom. The same system in our body produces stress and sex hormones. Going through rounds and rounds of conventional infertility treatment only adds to the stress of our busy modern life. To help reproduction, we can identify and heal stress during homeopathic treatment of infertility.
What you can do to help
Along with homeopathy for infertility, you can make some changes in your life to aid conception.
- Eat organic, eat wholefoods, eat mindfully.
- Avoid sugar, reduce caffeine and alcohol.
- Swap carbs for good fats and proteins for breakfast.
- Slow down, try to relax, have some fun.
- Know your cycle and your most fertile days.
Homeopathy for infertility
Repeated failure to conceive has a huge impact on people’s lives. A lot of my clients who seek homeopathy for infertility show some signs of depression. Pessimistic outlook, anxiety, fear of remaining childless, social isolation, marriage difficulties add to the complexity of the case. I believe that part of my job is to restore hope. Infertility treatment in homeopathy addresses many issues, both emotional and physical. To boost fertility, I often treat liver, thyroid, digestive system and blood sugar balance, as well as grief, anxiety, feelings of disconnection and failure. Female hormonal issues, such as PCOS, endometriosis and cycle problems frequently form part of the treatment too.
Homeopathy for infertility is individual and tailored to the couple. Some of the remedies that I use more frequently than others include:
- Natrum muriaticum
- Lilium tigrinum
- Natrum Carbonicum
- Salmon – one of my most loved and cherished infertility remedies is Oncorhynchus tshawytscha, made from Pacific Salmon.
Homeopathic treatment of infertility usually takes at least 3-4 months. For best results, both partners need to have treatment. After all, it takes two people to make a baby, and around 30% of infertility cases are related to male issues. At the same time, around 30% of cases are unexplained. I can help you figure out what is really going on, and we can overcome infertility together.